Tuesday, September 04, 2007

YOUTUBE is back!!

I'm so glad that youtube can be viewed again. In my opinion, there is no reason to block youtube in order to stop veiwers from getting to unappropriate contents.
I was in Prajuab-keereekan last weekend and had a chance to visit research station belong to DOF. I last visited this place 15-16 years ago when I was a freshman. If you guys still remember, we had a field trip for General Fisheries class. We visited many places including this research station. One of a remarkable memory from this field trip is the nurse shark in a big tank near the mountain. So bad, that shark is dead. They replaced it with a new one name Sparky. An officer told us, the name "Sparky" was given by a daughther of Prince Chulaborn. Sparky is very friendly. It will come to get fish from your hand and you can even touch it. But be careful, it is very naughty one. It will splash water and make you soaking wet if it see you hold fish in your hand and don't pass the fish to it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

can not remember anything happened in the past.

thank you to remind me about it and giving an interesting information about Sparky's behaviour....really cute animal!!

AND-THEN-MOVE-ON said...

ที่จริงมีเรื่องเกี่ยวกับสปาร์คกี้อีก แต่ต้องมาคุยกันส่วนตัว

Anonymous said...

i don't remember about the shark near the mountain. All i remember about the place is .. when Shu who was stung by an insect, was carried along the way back from the forrest in someone's warm embrace. besides the romantic story, there were so many ghost stories from Jang, John, Kar and etc. (HoHoHo,, go o d memory ha??)
Ps. why my comment window written in Japanese??

Noon

Anonymous said...

Noon, I can't figure it out also why some window won't show in English. I recall the "love story" but can't remember who the hero is......
Nice to have your comment naja.
Tang

Anonymous said...

Noon, I can't figure it out also why some window won't show in English. I recall the "love story" but can't remember who the hero is......
Nice to have your comment naja.
Tang

Anonymous said...

Don't you really remember ??
Let guess.. He quit fish. Faculty to Vet. in Jula. He is now working as a veterinarian and also lecturer in Vet. faculty in Jula University.

Anonymous said...

Oh I see. He is ..... When I was at the station this time, they mentioned about the "misterious person" again. The big tree infront of the station is very colorful now...not because of its blooming but many pieces of colorful cloth make it! You know what I mean!!!