Thursday, September 27, 2007

Homo sapiens

It was almost a month of living without live TV program. I was very pissed off by a stupid, unresponsible landlord. It took only 10 minutes to fix the problem but she let it tortured me for over three weeks. I went to tell her that I fixed it already and asked her had she ever sent someone to check for the problem. She said she checked the control box and there was no problem with the signal. da!!! The fact is she never take a sh_t to take care of this problem! What should I say?

Aj. Nongnuch told us a joke when we were driving to Sri Racha. Do you know what scientific name of human being is? The answer is Homo sapiens . Everyone in scientific area knew it for sure. But do you know, human can be classified into two subspecies; H. sapiens sapiens and H.sapiens stupidous.

Q: What is a right classification of my landlord?
A: ____________________ (fill in the blank please)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

H.sapiens stupidous, right??

AND-THEN-MOVE-ON said...

10 points is going to yusaku63.....cheers

Anonymous said...

very professional question!!!sud yod ajarn.

yasmin