Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Souvenir from Aumi's dad.



Aumi's dad gave me these cacti on my first visit to their home! So nice of him. I want to show him progression of his cacti. They grow very fast (probably because I take good care of it ;>). I separated them into 5 big pots and many small containers. One in a big pot and all the small one were given away. Actually, these cacti grow very fast themself. I am just water them regulary, give them fertilizer and insecticide from time to time.








This furry one is also from Aumi's house.


When I got them from Aumi's dad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yasmin like your cacti garden so much...look relaxedly and lovely.

Anonymous said...

Recently, i m so busy about my writing job and and we also had party for graduate student here. For sure, Thai student should offer Thai food in every party we have. Then we had to plan and buy things to cook. Another ceremony had past, next should be mine!! Hope Hope Hope so..

Anonymous said...

Thai food is the best!!!
Cheersssssss