Monday, September 17, 2007

My cacti collection

Ho ho ho, I have a digital camera (even it is for temporary). I was waiting to show you guys my cacti collection. And it is time!!! I borrowed a digital camera from my friend (very much thanks to her). I took bunch of photos after I was envy Pa Larp for having such a nice picture of her cacti collection for quite a while....(555).


I started my collection about 2 and half years ago. I began with 2-3 of them and now there are almost 250. They were everywhere on my balcony before my dad got the shelf up for me. He visited me last month and saw the mess on the balcony so he built me a shelf for cacti. He said he will build two more. That means I will have space for more cacti..... I am so glad he likes my cacti otherwise I have to stop getting a new one because of limited space. He is such a wonderful dad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, yasmin think so. you have a lovely dad.

your hobby look so cool....nice collection jing jing.

Anonymous said...

wow.. i can imagine how nice is your place. I also love to stay in a high building like yours (It 's hight,isn't it?). Anyway, i have ..kind of 'hot hands' Not many plants can stay with me long. I 've replaced the dead small Firn inside the bathroom for more than 3 times this year. hahaha

AND-THEN-MOVE-ON said...

Thank you ja....Is this blog a private discussion between us?

AND-THEN-MOVE-ON said...

Noon, I was waiting for you. I just mentioned to yasmin that you didn't visit my blog today! Cactus is very easy to take care...only thing that will kill them is too much water!

Anonymous said...

โอ้วววว...ไม่ได้แวะไปแถวนั้นแป๊บเดียว
มีชั้นให้น้องแคคตัสอยู่แล้วววว..
แต่ความหนาแน่นชองประชากรทำไมไม่ดูลดลงเลยล่ะ