Tuesday, August 28, 2007

ผมนายมาโนช บุตรของนายเฉลียวและนางอำไพ

If you tune your radio to FM 99.5, you would be familiar with this phrase. Every morning, Mr. Manoch hosts a radio program "The radio 99.5 FM". He is now my favorite radio host. He open up my day with good songs and good food for my soul. It is not too much for what I've just said. He start his program with a "theme story", from a current topic back to a memory from his childhood. Everyday he will come up with interesting ideas. Some of them are so common until you never think that he can make it so enjoyable. Well, if you are youngster you may found he is not that "cool". But, if you are 30+, please don' t tell me that the topic he raise doesn't catch you. Don't believe me???? You have to prove it for yourself.

You can enjoy online "The Radio 99.5 FM" from http://theradio.siamportals.com/.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, tomorrow morning i will try na.

yasmin

Anonymous said...

oh no!!today i miss. i listened chair tae chao...gossip radio..

yasmin

Anonymous said...

He host the program during 8-11AM. After you finish Chair-tae-choa, you can listen to him. BTW what frequency is Chair-tae-choa?

Anonymous said...

You come up with 'if you are 30++' so... i start to think that .. he might not be 'cool' for me.. heihei. (Kiddingggg ..He's cool for my sister and me for longer than 15 years ago. with a TV program in channel 5 if my memory was right!!)