Thursday, September 13, 2007

High

Today I went to see my dentist. She replaced what she calls "loop" with a rubber C-chain. I noticed one of my teeth is shorter than others so I asked her what was happened to it. She said she intend to make it shorter. Should I believe her? But...what can I say? She is a dentist!!! If I argue her, she may pull all my teeth out!!

Here is the song I want to dedicate it to one of my friend (and myself too). It may not quite fit the situation she is facing but I hope it helps.

"When you're close to tears remember, someday it'll all be over. One day we're gonna get so high........."

"One day it will all be over." No matter good or bad, happiness or sad, come across your life...always remember... sooner or later it will all be over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your inspiration of English version blog?? That is so great, why i didn't do some blogs like you ... Now i do realize that without practicing (writing) everyday, i m such a .. slow and stuck .. I hope i will have my own eng. blog someday soon.(right after my thesis has been finished

Anonymous said...

The only reason to have my blog written in English is I want to practice writing English! Please be patience with my broken grammar naja....
wish you all the luck..jub jub
Tang