Sunday, August 26, 2007

"The Four Agreements"

"Easier said than done"


When I finished reading this book, I thought to myself, from now on... my life will change. I will be a better person. I will live happily in every moment. I will be a person who respect itself without a question. I even thought about translate this book into Thai for it would be easier to share it to friends. A week later, after I tried to follow these "four ageements", I found it was not easy to stay with these rules. I started questioning myself "Can you do it?" "Is this the right thing for me? Do these agreements make me a better person?. I answered myself "These four agreements won't make me a better person but they will make me a more happy person. At least, they blocked me from a needless suffering.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

เม้นท์ได้เปล่า

Anonymous said...

i'm glad to hear that you become a happy girl..good book!!

cheers
yasmin

Anonymous said...

อยากได้แบบแปลแล้ว
สำหรับน้องๆตาดำที่ไม่คุ้นกะภาษาฝรั่งอ่ะคร้าบบบ

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with you ... It is soooooooo difficult to follow the 4 rules. Before your brain realized, your mouth just said a bad word, your heart just sank down with desperation, your hand just shaked with anger, without asking any permission from you. done!! 4 rules were cracked.

NooN43