Friday, August 24, 2007

:One night standing:

A moment of joy is usually be with you for only short period of time and you forget it so easily. A moment of sadness seems to live longer and stain your heart. So don’t let this truth fool you. Don’t let the sadness overcome the happiness that is yet to come!!!
Back to the topic, remember I mentioned about what inspired me to begin this blog once again. It is my cacti. When I woke up this morning, as usual, I checked my cacti collection to see if there is any change. Something caught my eyes. One of my cacti bloomed. Actually, this cactus gave me flowers couple of times during past 6 months but I missed it. It only bloom in early morning and does not last longer than midday. This time I was lucky. I decided to take it along with me to work because I want to enjoy it as long as I can and to share it with my friends. This joyful moment is not last long but I am waiting to see its next blooming. I don’t know exactly when but I know it will bloom again for sure.

2 comments:

Yasmin said...

great poem above ..exactly!!i seriously agree.

santa fe style..really cute..i love it.

waiting to see the next na
happy

Anonymous said...

"Don't let the sadness overcome the happiness that is yet to come" i really like this pharse jing jing..

and for N'tang "Don't let the cactus die that the flower bloom is yet naja..555