Thursday, October 04, 2007

A Better Living Quality

I feel so much better after I had my TV fixed (actually, I should say after I fixed my TV). The signal doesn't come out crystal clear but, I guess, I got the best I can get from that handicap satellite disc. My landlord (again) told me the TV signal in our complex is not clear because there is a problem with the signal booster and the age cable wiring system. I thought her assumption was right. I called it assumption because there is no prove of it.

I started an investigation on 'her assumption' after my TV signal gone wild. I found out neither the booster or cable were the suspects. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what is on roof top of my building. It was a black object shape similar to a satlelite disc! I can't say it is a sattelite disc because it looks more like a broken open umbrella. It's very rediculous that my landlord never think she will replace it with new one!!! She blamed it on the poor booster and cable. It is definitely Type II error at p<0.00000000001!!!

My landlord Ho : The signal booster and age cable wiring system causes bad signal.

My landlord Ha : !@!#$#% I dunt know and I'm not gonna shread my sweat to think about it! none my bu'ness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ho Ho. What can say is..She, your landlord, brightens your life up!! Without her, You have nothing to motivate your new blog.. Hahaha

Anonymous said...

Noon, Thank you for pointing out what 's good to have her as my landlord. But I'm really get tire of her jing jing. ha ha ha