Wednesday, December 08, 2010

How long did I leave this blog quiet?

It's been long since my last post. After my mom passed away, almost everything had changed. I didn't have any inspiration to write or focus on my thought though they are so many things running around in my head. Today it is a good start again.

Do you notice that when you are down or in trouble, everything seems dark and exits are dead end. The strenght in you is weakening....by what...it is all because of yourself. One of my friend used to say 'no one can make you sad or happy but you'. It is so darn true! But when you are weak, you totally forget about this truth.

No matter how much support you get from family and friends, all those are wasteless if you are not agree to lift your chin up.

Don't let yourself down for no reason.

ha ha this is just a theory...It is easier said than done jing jing...

No comments: