Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Jerk & Gent

I was very disappointed after he canceled his concert in Thailand last year. Of all this, he is still my most favarite male singer. Some of you may have heard his songs eg. Angle, Supreme, Rock DJ. etc. Some may have heard about his wierd and outrages behaviors. Most of his songs (>70%) contain explicit lyrics but he had it composed in very interesting ways. An article said his songs will make you more energetic because the beat is synchronized well with your heart beat. When I heard this article, it was very questionable. Again, I tried to prove this hypothesis. I listened to his songs and matched the beats with my heart beats. The result showed most of his song matched well with my heart beats but I was not sure that it make me more energetic. I embeded two versions of his performance. One when he is a jerk, the other is when he is a gent! What do you think of him if you see these performances in different time?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think i love him both ways!! (Hei Hei Hei). The first concert is so.. gentle and romantic. and the latter is .. so cuuuuuuuuuute & sexy (hahaha hope that Fui will never come read my comment). I just realized that I love romantic bad boys....(I bet you too!!)

Anonymous said...

It seems like there is only you and me in this blog!

Yeb, you're right. That is him "my romantic bad boy"!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, Don't worried !! The purpose for this blog is to practice Eng writing and keep beautiful memories with you. You have served that purpose. Me also. Now i write blog and don't publish. i just need to collect the best feeling i 've had for one day that i read it, the best mood will come back to me again.